Sea Island Quilters 2015 Quilt show
When: Friday and Saturday, May 1 and 2, 2015, from 10-5
Where: Holiday Inn and Suites on Boundary Street, Beaufort, SC
What: More than 100 member-submitted quilts of all sizes, representing traditional, modern, and art esthetics, will be on display.
- In addition to viewing displayed quilts, shop for quilts and quilting-related items from vendors and in our hand-made shop.
- Take advantage of a Silent Auction and the opportunity to win a bundle or two of fat quarters.
- Watch vendor and instructive demonstrations.
- Door prizes will be awarded both days.
- Drawing on Saturday afternoon for a beautiful Judy Niemeyer quilt, “Osprey’s Nest,” pieced and quilted by guild members. (Information and tickets available at local shops or from guild members.)
- Demonstrations and vendors will be listed and updated.
Admission: $6; children under 12 free.
For more information about the show, contact Lynn O’Neal at email@example.com.
|Details of raffle quilt|
a Judy Niemeyer design
For more info contact
Nancy Depalo- firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti VanBuren- email@example.com
Lynn O'Neal- firstname.lastname@example.org